Transgenderism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transgenders, what should happen with them?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think should happen with transgenders?

Transgenders, what should happen with them? I_vote_lcap0%Transgenders, what should happen with them? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Transgenders, what should happen with them? I_vote_lcap50%Transgenders, what should happen with them? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Transgenders, what should happen with them? I_vote_lcap50%Transgenders, what should happen with them? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Transgenders, what should happen with them? I_vote_lcap0%Transgenders, what should happen with them? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Transgenders, what should happen with them? Empty Transgenders, what should happen with them?

Post by Spectre Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Oh what should we do with transgenders?

Well in my opinion and I'm sure many will agree is that they need proper mental health care. They shouldn't be living life as a transgender but the gender they were assigned to at birth. If you are born male, you will always be a man and born a female you will always be a woman. It's properly identifying yourself. We may have to send these people to mental facilities in which focuses on the solution to the problem.

Transitioning is not the solution or a cure. It's masking the symptoms with a mask.

Last edited by Spectre on Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

https://endtransgenderism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Transgenders, what should happen with them? Empty Re: Transgenders, what should happen with them?

Post by TranniesAreGross Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:52 pm

Put them on an island. They don't need to be in society any longer.

Also "themselves". I assume that's an typo.

TranniesAreGross

Back to top Go down

Transgenders, what should happen with them? Empty Re: Transgenders, what should happen with them?

Post by Spectre Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:19 pm

TranniesAreGross wrote:
Also "themselves". I assume that's an typo.

Thanks, corrected.
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

https://endtransgenderism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down