Transgenderism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Open hunting season for transgender people"

2 posters

Go down

"Open hunting season for transgender people" Empty "Open hunting season for transgender people"

Post by Spectre Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Laughing    ....I'm sorry, shouldn't be laughing at this. I don't condone violence nor is it really appropriate but this definitely ran through my thoughts as the transgender activism is so far up their ass that it makes politicians sound more reasonable, Trump for that matter sounds sane. Normally I'd just post the article and some highlights but this warranted a comment in the beginning.. but on to the article.

A few days ago Fox 13 reported that a school had to close due to the violent Facebook posts. Why they had to close the school its sort of unclear.. but maybe there's more going on with this than what the article says.

Source:
School closes for two days after threats against a 12 year old transgender

The incident began after the student used the middle school girl’s bathroom this year at Achille school system in southern Oklahoma, Beene said. In previous years at the district elementary school, she had used the staff bathroom.

Two district parents complained about her use of the girl’s bathroom in a private Facebook group called “Achille ISD Parents Group,” which is not officially affiliated with the school, according to Beene.

According to CNN affiliate KXII, Facebook commenters called the seventh grader, “it” and “thing.” One Facebook poster suggested it was open hunting season for transgender people, and others advocated for the 12-year-old to be stabbed or beaten up.

Last edited by Spectre on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Quoting/link issue)
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

https://endtransgenderism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Open hunting season for transgender people" Empty Re: "Open hunting season for transgender people"

Post by Spectre Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:10 pm

I knew that this would eventually happen. There's no reason why most people would support transgenderism. It wouldn't make sense and it doesn't make sense to let kids be transgender. The suicide rate is already high and i can see this transgender kid commit suicide down the road if the kid hasn't already done so.
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Open hunting season for transgender people" Empty Re: "Open hunting season for transgender people"

Post by Spectre Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Link:Oklahoma transgender teen family moving

As if the teen will have any better luck in a different city or state. They may as well leave America. This teen, male pretending to be a girl will either be alone or will get mocked at with the boys as HE gets older.
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TranniesAreGross Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:43 pm

Lol this is gold

TranniesAreGross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down