Transgenderism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being transgender in Southwest Florida still has risks

Go down

Being transgender in Southwest Florida still has risks Empty Being transgender in Southwest Florida still has risks

Post by Spectre Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:07 pm

Most of this article is nonsensical but a few highlights i wanted to point out..

“There was no education for men who have sex with men or women who have sex with women or anything in between that,” says Fraize, who figured himself out at 15 but waited until college to make a move.

Being transgender in Southwest Florida still has risks
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

https://endtransgenderism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Being transgender in Southwest Florida still has risks Empty Re: Being transgender in Southwest Florida still has risks

Post by Spectre Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:31 pm

News-Press wrote:“There was no education for men who have sex with men or women who have sex with women or anything in between that,” says Fraize, who figured himself out at 15 but waited until college to make a move.

Excuse my language but what the fucking fuck is this? I got a lot to say on why i will never date a transgender and hopefully never will. I don't care what gay men do in the bedroom but this is disgusting to believe that a male or female will ever have sex with the same sex. Even if the transgender (which would be considered transsexual) it's still disgusting to believe that someone wants to screw a transsexual. ????

News-Press wrote:TRANS IS NOT A CHOICE

It's not a choice. It's who I am.

Its unbelievable how these people think it's not a choice. You chose to change your gender so it a choice.

News-Press wrote:
Fraize didn’t want the stigma of a mental illness diagnosis

You still have the stigmata of a mental illness. As transgender is a mental illness.

News-Press wrote:“I can’t think of anyone who wants the social fear and the fear of violence and the high cost of transitioning."

Hence the reason it's a mental illness. No one in their right mind would even consider being transgender. That's why over 99% don't have this mental illness of wishing you were the opposite sex and going through with it. It's insanity.

News-Press wrote:
“Gender is above the waist,” she says. “It’s who you are in your heart and mind. People mistakenly say we are changing into something. We are becoming who we are.”

Wrong. Gender is your sex identification. We don't identify ourselves as penis or vagina. We are not confined to being called a male or female either which is why gender exists. It does not exist so you can pick and choose.

It isn't who you are it's what your delusional mind believes. Yet again why transgenders are mentally ill and that stigma won't go away because women are females and men are males. They are not interchangeable no matter how hard you try to push or convince others. Transgender is not reality.
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

https://endtransgenderism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down