Transgenderism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 in 2 young transgender people have attempted suicide

2 posters

Go down

1 in 2 young transgender people have attempted suicide Empty 1 in 2 young transgender people have attempted suicide

Post by Spectre Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:53 pm

1 in 2 young transgender people have attempted suicide Dims?crop=650%2C384%2C0%2C0&quality=85&format=jpg&resize=630%2C372&image_uri=http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F19d55422d33f72b81313c8a87c21a646%2F205618061%2Fissues

Shocking new study found 80 percent had self-harmed, and 10 times the risk of depression.

As disgusting, hurtful and plain false messages about the LGBTQ community abound in the lead-up to a marriage equality postal survey, sobering new research has found young transgender people are at massively increased risk of suicide or depression compared to the general population.

Nearly 75 percent had been diagnosed with depression, almost ten times the national average of 7.7 percent. More than 72 percent of those surveyed had been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, while 79.9 percent had self-harmed.

Rather, these difficulties are largely caused by external factors -- in other words, how the world perceives and treats trans people. This was borne out by the experiences of the young people we heard from, many of whom reported they had been subjected to transphobia and bullying."

One participant in the Telethon study, citing body dysphoria, told researchers "every single day, I hate my body for not being the body I KNOW I should have".

Source:
1 in 2 young transgender people have attempted suicide
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

https://endtransgenderism.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

1 in 2 young transgender people have attempted suicide Empty Re: 1 in 2 young transgender people have attempted suicide

Post by Spectre Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:29 pm

I have to nitpick this article because it's hilariously ridiculously pathetic.

Huffpost wrote:Shocking new study found 80 percent had self-harmed, and 10 times the risk of depression.

This is shocking?? ????

What's shocking is there isnt enough suicide attempts in America, or maybe there is and we don't know it yet. The fsct that this transgender epidemic is on large scale and do many supporting this insanity is also shocking.

Huffpost wrote:As disgusting, hurtful and plain false messages about the LGBTQ community abound in the lead-up to a marriage equality postal survey, sobering new research has found young transgender people are at massively increased risk of suicide or depression compared to the general population.

Disgusting messages. Probably threatening messages of transgender murders abound.

Hurtful messages. Can't handle the truth that you are not really who you think you are. Well then you need therapy.

Plain false messages. About what? Transgenders are also violent, get sent to prison and oh is this where these people say that those who are calling males with fake breasts, a wig and a dress a man? More than likely this is where fiction and reality are distorted in the minds of transgender activists.

Spoiler:

Oh god, not at all shocking. Transgender activists using children as their own personal shields won't actually work very well. Especially when most people want to date someone of the opposite sex they'll reject anyone who is transgender which also contributes to the suicides.

Huffpost wrote:"While we know that people who are trans do have a higher frequency of mental health difficulties than the general population in Australia, it is important to emphasise that this is not because an individual identifies as trans," said senior researcher Dr Ashleigh Lin.

Rather, these difficulties are largely caused by external factors -- in other words, how the world perceives and treats trans people. This was borne out by the experiences of the young people we heard from, many of whom reported they had been subjected to transphobia and bullying."

One person identifies as transgender, the whole world is against him. 1 or 1,000 identify as transgender it shouldn't matter the article explains the problems but blames it on external factors. If i were to drive into work naked i would get laughed at and humiliated for it. No different from these people choosing to be sideshow freaks.

Part of this problem is the professionals advocating this which I've been lumping them together with transgender activism. Anyone who supports and encourages transgenders is considered an activist.

Huffpost wrote:
One participant in the Telethon study, citing body dysphoria, told researchers "every single day, I hate my body for not being the body I KNOW I should have"

"every single day, I hate my body for not being the body I KNOW I should want to have" There i fixed it. This is a mental illness. You get the body that nature gave you. You have to respect that, otherwise well again.. the consequences are cruel.

Sadly these children are being brainwashed by the transgender activism to say these things. Hopefully this trend of transgender children will come to an end.

Also with these statistics its hard to believe that the transgender activism hasn't been buried yet. In the future people will see transgenderism as a foolish endeavor that should have stopped at the first sign of trouble. It's going to take the sane to cut out the transgender sickness.
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

Back to top Go down

1 in 2 young transgender people have attempted suicide Empty Re: 1 in 2 young transgender people have attempted suicide

Post by TranniesAreGross Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:50 pm

Ban transgenders.

TranniesAreGross

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:45 pm

I can only hope that we won't have to deal with males imitating women.
Spectre
Spectre
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down